LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the link to the Facebook page. Come check it out, post pics, videos, comments, etc. This can only work if people get the word out. I heard Bash at the Beach may not happen this year. Hopefully with the formation of this club we can prevent stuff like that in the future. Perhaps even bring new and exciting events to the beach.

Myrtle Beach F-Bodies | Facebook

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
You don't have to live in myrtle beach to join the Facebook page. Please "like" the page and share with friends. Right now there is no cost to be a member. I would like to schedule our initial meet and greet within the next month. Would be nice to have a few people show up. Thanks for your help everyone

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Come on guys. I can't be the only one with an f body car in myrtle beach. Click the link above. Show the page some love. Post your rides. Help get the word out. Thank you

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm local to MB and have a 95Z, my rims probably arent everyones taste but its what I wanted.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's cool man. Not everyone is going to like everything about someone else's car. Ultimately your car is a way to express what you like. They are just like gfs or bfs in that sense. As long as they make you happy that is what is important. Join the Facebook page, and send me a message there if you are interested in joining. It's free right now, but as we get members we will vote on what the dues will be. Ultimately we need to raise money to have some kick ass events here at the beach.

·
Registered
15 Posts
yup I went and like the page already, name is Kenny.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just posted tentative date, time, and location for first meet and greet. I hope to have at least a half dozen cars show. The event is subject to change depending on attendance. So please get the word out if this is something you would like to see happen. Check out the Facebook page for details. Please like and share the page. Even if you yourself are not interested in joining you may know someone who is. Thanks for your support guys and I hope to see some of you there.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Meet and greet, 5/10/13 @ 7:00pm, Broadway at the Beach, by Hard Rock Cafe. Please RSVP by email to [email protected] or through the Facebook page. I would like to see some of you guys there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts