LS1LT1 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
There is a true dual kit for f-bodys sold to the public or was. If I'm not mistaken it was a shop in texas.

True duals can be run over the axle no problem. It is just tight and 2 1/2 is the biggest you can go. Which will need to run over the right side axle side by side like stock.

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
expensive though lol

·
Registered
340 Posts
It was Texas-Speed who had the true dual setup but i just did a quick check on their website and didnt see it. I remember seeing the setup online once but it didnt seem as nice or anywhere as easy as building your own. Plus it was very pricey.

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
Trust me there was back in the day. It may or may not have been them. As I think it was a mandrel bent pipe. In which you could pick out the mufflers or cats.

It has been awhile since I remember looking at the page I found them. The kits though were like 1000 bux's I believe.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Trust me there was back in the day. It may or may not have been them. As I think it was a mandrel bent pipe. In which you could pick out the mufflers or cats.

It has been awhile since I remember looking at the page I found them. The kits though were like 1000 bux's I believe.
Bassani used to make a 2.5" true duel over the axle system for the LT1. I think it's discontinued. They still make it for the LS1 cars.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Thats nice so move over old time junk... very interesting.
Take a look underneath your car some day, and you'll truley appreciate how big of a pain in the butt a true dual setup really is. The hardest part is actually installing catalytic converters in a true dual setup. I can't find a local shop that is actually willing to do the job unless they use like 2" pipe, and I'm not okay with that.

·
Banned
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #51 (Edited)
Small little things those catlics...I hate to say no big Brother in my hen house... not like the land of the freeeeeeeeee hard to take AAAAAAA!.... No .... pay your insurance and ride.... I should get a Harley....... and ride... NOOOOOOOOOOOO... no air no nothing... and the way I see it on the pol...... thats killed you ... they have nothing to do then sQUeeeze... your nuts... sorry your power... In my world ... for some time.... I can still enjoy.....Green is envey........Land of the free....very interesting.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Small little things those catlics...I hate to say no big Brother in my hen house... not like the land of the freeeeeeeeee hard to take AAAAAAA!.... No .... pay your insurance and ride.... I should get a Harley....... and ride... NOOOOOOOOOOOO... no air no nothing... and the way I see it on the pol...... thats killed you ... they have nothing to do then sQUeeeze... your nuts... sorry your power... In my world ... for some time.... I can still enjoy.....Green is envey........Land of the free....very interesting.
Dude, do you ever proof read what you write? If so...what are you on and where can I get some?

·
Banned
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
I see i looked for a true daul .... and that was like talking...out of this world.... what dont you get... there is some places in this world ..... pay and GO... very land of the free what country or planet do you live in....

·
Registered
156 Posts
I see i looked for a true daul .... and that was like talking...out of this world.... what dont you get... there is some places in this world ..... pay and GO... very land of the free what country or planet do you live in....
Man that must be the good stuff....

·
Banned
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
why , as they say build a better mouse trap ... build it....ALL.the things here build it better and then kill it by a thousand knives... progressive on this forum.. NO.. one Q true D....... what a person can not have will get .... and anger... what another can have..... and .... sad... I see on this forum.... I will leave and look eleswhere ... NOt.. good .. just ANGER!

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
how old are you?

·
Banned
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #58 (Edited)
wHATS THE point? on the forum for some thoughts about a true daul .... and I have to be asked whats my AGE..... why... this is not the subject... and not yours to now.....but all fur.... balls spit..... why... Just want to know is there a True dual for the lt1... in the land of the free... thats it .... is yours bigger then mine.... or what.... whats with you people!

·
Banned
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
I just want to know a true ... mass it may be a bit cheaper.. thats all..... get the old spit flyen.. sorry.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
yes.... mine....i.....s......bigger then.........yours.......all 500.......to.t.h.e.......wheels

41 - 60 of 64 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.