LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling (2) three Driver Side Honeycomb Tail Lights. Pictures were taken in my living room and have reflection of the lights from the ceiling. All of these are used and have normal signs of use, NONE of them have cracks. I will describe them as best as I can and give more pictures if needed, just ask. If my prices are too high or ridiculous pm me and we can possibly come to an agreement. For a faster response just call/text me 956-246-9425 Louis.

Prices are as follows..

#1 - $140 + shipping & paypal
#2 - $100 + shipping & paypal

# 1 - This taillight has one line scuff (can be buffed out) in the center of the light. It's right underneath the 2nd white light on the first picture. Besides that it's perfect upfront & from the back as we'll.

# 2 - This taillight is darker then the other 2, besides the darkness it also has one small chip in the center which I took the picture of. The backside of this taillight is perfect.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
someone on a local craigslist ad posted up 1 taillight for sell and when i called they said they had 3 "passenger side" and the price they gave me was good so i took all 3 and they ended being driver side lights.

edit: btw the 3rd taillight i'm keeping it since i found a passenger side for it and im putting it on my TA :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts