LS1LT1 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after calling multiple converter builders, being confused I think I figured out what was wrong here. I am wondering if any one else may have picked up on this but when talking to builders there seems to have been a disconnect. When going by this chart Stall Speed Chart and knowing how certain pumps are angled from people in the previous years cutting them open; I believe converter companies shift their description of stators either to the left or the right of what it actually is. From what I know there is also a nameless converter which is a straight fin but at the very tip its bent forward, perhaps another reason for this number shift I have experience with converter builders. I guess because I have seen others "argue" over what is considered neutral, a flat blade or a curved blade like a " ) ". For example a 6086 converter would really be a 0086. I hope I have explained this correctly and I wonder if any one else may have been confused by this.

Respectfully this is only my theory and I am not saying that any TC builders do not know what they are talking about.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts