LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
jayski.com reporting Eury Jr. is going to re-up with DEI and be Dale Jr's crew chief next year.

As much as I thought Tony Jr. was the reason they always ran poorly before (seemed to over-adjust the car, make bad setup choices), he's redeemed himself a bit this year in getting Mikey some good cars.

So, maybe this is what the #8 car needs...besides better cars.

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
Good deal for them. I think the team switch was a bad idea. Michael Waltrip has always sucked, the only reason he ever won any races at all was because DEI was leap years ahead of everyone else in the super speedway progam, now that the rest of the teams have caught up/gotten better he spends his time running middle/back of the pack like he always did before.
Just my 2 cents

·
Chris89gta
727 Posts
I think Mikey is a good driver who is surrounded by bad luck. He seems to always get caught up in wrecks that are others faults. Couple times he had great cars and just got caught in the washup. I think it could be a good move. Guess we will find out next year. At least we know the chemestry is there w/ those two.

·
Registered
288 Posts
i would agree chris

·
Registered
352 Posts
To think DEI was going to dump Mikey at one time....
[sarcasm]That would have been a good move....[/sarcasm]

Jr. needs to concentrate more on the team as a whole and not on ****ing video games....Everytime they interview him they are asking about video games....I know everyone needs to step away from work but when your past the bubble half thru the season then you better start working....

I think I may have to jump bandwagons....That orange car is looking good this year....;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts