LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.ubersite.com/m/67824

I found this while walking home from the movies last night. It's the Liberals' agenda for today, June 5, 2005. Let's look and see what a day is like for the Liberals of America...

Liberal Agenda for June 5, 2005

8:00 ? Wake up. Hug tree.

8:10 ? Quick breakfast of Wheaties w/ banana and unborn fetuses, stem cells spread on toast.

8:20 ? Get dressed in hemp suit.

8:30 ? Miscellaneous worship of false idols.

8:45 - Drive to methadone clicnic in hybrid car; 30% electric, 70% Bible furnace.

8:50 ? Receive methadone. Sell for pot.

9:00 ? Catch up on a little reading: Torah, Koran, Book of Mormon, other books not The Bible.

10:00 ? Stop on way to welfare office to drown puppies.

10:20 ? Pickup welfare check.

10:30 ? Cash check.

10:35 ? Buy more pot.

11:30 ? Miscellaneous Sodomy.

12:00 ? Light lunch of sushi and stem cell pie, plus cappuccino, at upscale coffee shop.

12:30 ? Stop at nearest cemetery to bleach flags on veterans' graves.

1:30 ? Miscellaneous coveting.

3:00 ? Steal babies, throw them from bridge.

3:30 ? Bomb a church.

4:00 ? Meeting with Jews for instructions on what news stories to run today.

5:00 ? Formal dinner/fundraiser of virgin Christian sacrifice. Guest speakers Michael Moore, Al Franken, Satan, and Bizarro Ann Coulter.

6:30 ? Smoke cigars lit by a burning pictures of Jesus

6:45 ? Infiltrate the school system to attract impressionable young student to the homosexual lifestyle.

7:00 ? Miscellaneous taking the Lord's name in vain.

7:10 ? Smoke pot.

7:15 ? Giggle for about twenty minutes.

7:35 ? Order pizza with extra cheese and stem cells.

8:00 ? Pay pizza man in food stamps.

8:30 ? Watch Real Time with Bill Maher.

9:30 ? Bedtime snack of nachos with three kind of cheese and peppers. No stem cells, watching weight.

10:00 ? Miscellaneous dishonor of mother and father.

10:30 ? Early bedtime, need rest for tomorrow's All-Day Sodomy Fest.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Thats pretty accurate!!!!!!

·
Registered
281 Posts
what's sad is there are really a bunch of liberal wacko's out there that would see nothing wrong with that list :rolleyes:

·
Registered
612 Posts
damn liberals. im proud to be from a red state. even if bush isn't exactly doing the best job, its scary to think what it would be like if kerry won.

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
Phoenix57 said:
damn liberals. im proud to be from a red state. even if bush isn't exactly doing the best job, its scary to think what it would be like if kerry won.
Sooooo true. I'll take a mediocre conservative over a liberal president any day.

We need to be setting the stage to beat Hillary in 08 though.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Nice to see some fellow conservatives around here. :thumbsup: I work with nothing but liberals!!

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
NXSLT1 said:
Nice to see some fellow conservatives around here. :thumbsup: I work with nothing but liberals!!
Only one out of all of my friends is a conservative. I'm more libertarian personally, but I can't stand most liberals.

·
Registered
612 Posts
id vote for kerry before hilary. and even nader would be better than those two

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
Vendetta said:
Only one out of all of my friends is a conservative. I'm more libertarian personally, but I can't stand most liberals.
I work with a guy that's libertarian....I can respect the lassez-faire approach to social policy, even though I don't always agree with it, but anybody that believes in left wing economics doesn't have their head screwed on straight.

So yeah, I consider libertarians part of the Conservative extended family :D

·
Registered
122 Posts
:eek: I'LL JUST SAY NOTHING ----for now :eek:

·
Registered
656 Posts
Originally Posted by Chris 96 WS6
Don't even get me started on liberal commie bastards!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T get him started. It takes forever to calm his ass down.
Have at it buddy! :lol:

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
contraststriker said:
Yeah I shudder when I think of Bush doing the same...

...oh shit.
All I'll say (because I'd rather not turn this site into a politics board) is its the Devil you know vs. the Devil you don't.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts