LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Of totaling my accord into a tree i was treated to a swell REAREND by a truck in my z28. The one day i drive it. I never drive it. But the one day i do i get rearended by some kid runnign late for work.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Dude that so F*****g sux!!!

Tell me the kid had insurance..Here with in the past year I have been hit twice,my brother once and a friend once by un-insured motorists....(fortunately none in my SS (knock knock) )

That really bites man...how bad really?

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its not bad est 910$ in damage. He has insurance but progressive. And progressive insurance likes to make their own estimates which means they will prolyl wright me a check for soem gay number like 500$

·
Registered
190 Posts
Sorry to hear this.

I know some who'd go to the ER or PCP & "claim" they had injuries, just to get pain killers, run up med bills in order to sue for 3x's damages.

Geez, some people!!! So, are you sure you're not hurt? :rolleyes: ;) :cool:

Seriously, I'm glad you're OK.

·
Registered
43 Posts
That sucks.....

Progressive will try to get out easy on everything, there was a Saleen Mustang at the shop I work at awhile ago that someone put sugar in the gas tank and the car had to have a new motor...

Progressive wanted to put a used motor in a Saleen that had 10,000 miles on it...

·
Registered
612 Posts
that does suck, and yeah, ive heard that u don't want to get in a wreck with a progressive customer, or any wreck for that matter

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
Rotten luck! My condolences...... by your damage cost the car isn't totaled but it's just not the same after a wreck. Now You got me paranoid about driving my Z on nice days....... Anyway hang in there, it could've been much worse!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts