LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys

You know right now I fight with the freakin noise, and try to get it under control. So now we have something more alarming, and if it is what it is, that will be an expensive fix. I am honest with you guys, I am gettin to a point where I am about to loose it with my car: I was going to the store, and get some things. I crank the V6 Firebird up, and what do I hear: Ticking noise :craz28::craz28: I decided to not drive it no more, and I am going right back to my mechanic... what the heck is going on. When I cranked it up the second time, it stopped. I am just lucky with cars. My first Dodge Stealth had the same noise, engine was done. I sold it. The second car, my 3rd gen had that noise as well, had to sold it, because rebuilding was more expensive then buying a new car. I have to admit that the 3rd gen was garbage anyway. And now I have my new car, what has arround 116 thousand miles on it, I am about done with restoring and what comes up, the same freakin tickin noise... I may panic here but If it is what it is... holy crap...:mad:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just a lifter tick, I took care of it the other day, just made me crazy :) Thanks to :LS1LT1flag: I got help as usual :thumbsup:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts