LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
166 Posts
OMG that thing is badass.
 

·
Harbinger of War
Joined
·
1,074 Posts
this car is all i hear about lately haha be afraid be very afraid
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,943 Posts
camarogrrrl said:
apparently its not the Z06 and that its actually the Blue Devil over 600hp supercharged. :notworthy

http://autoweek.com/news.cms?newsId=102690
__________________

This has been posted before on other boards. That is the regular Z06. The Blue Devil does look very very similar though.
 

·
Founder
Joined
·
7,472 Posts
gettinthere said:
This has been posted before on other boards. That is the regular Z06. The Blue Devil does look very very similar though.
Doesn't mean its not the BLue Devil motor though. If you're GM and you are testing a super secret SuperVette in Germany, are you going to hang the production body on it or are you going to hide it in a Z06 shell? ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,943 Posts
Chris 96 WS6 said:
Doesn't mean its not the BLue Devil motor though. If you're GM and you are testing a super secret SuperVette in Germany, are you going to hang the production body on it or are you going to hide it in a Z06 shell? ;)

You have a point................. :eureka:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,190 Posts
That car is the TITS!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
612 Posts
that section of the ring is known for cars getting air, even racecars. what color blue is that?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,190 Posts
Phoenix57 said:
that section of the ring is known for cars getting air, even racecars. what color blue is that?

isn't that "Duke" blue? Hence the blue devil?
 

·
Harbinger of War
Joined
·
1,074 Posts
looks like chevy is gonna after the exotic car crowd now hehe
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top