LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back when I just had a few bolt ons, I raced a guy in a 96 Mustang GT and beat the living crap out of him. He had the hot ass gf with him :drool: , and she would just look at me and smile as I passed his ass. He got pissed so he called his buddy in his Saleen 281 SC. To race me, So we go from a dig, and we went up to about 120, and had him by a 1/2 a car, :eek: his hot gf giving me a wink as I pulled on him. So we pull over and he tells me that "Lets run it again, I left my traction control on by accident" :blah: So we do it again, we both spin off the line, and he gets a 1/2 a car on me, I start reeling him in and at about 130, I pass him by about a car length :lol: . We shut it down and pull over, and he is pissed. He say's "You can have all the power in the world. but if you can't get it on the ground it's useless" Just then the dude's hot gf comes up to me and talking how she loves my car, and if I can take her for a ride, but then the dude grabs her by the arm, and they get in the buttstain and run off.

·
Registered
993 Posts
ImportPatrolWS6 said:
Just then the dude's hot gf comes up to me and talking how she loves my car, and if I can take her for a ride, but then the dude grabs her by the arm, and they get in the buttstain and run off.
Smells like bullshit.

·
Registered
612 Posts
its always nice to put pricks in their place, especially when their GF notices

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ooo, ya I later found out that,hot ass chick, has slept with everyone around, your typical slut, bounces from car to car. One of the typical hot ass blonde chicks, but damn she was dumb as hell, and her voice sounded like she was 7yrs old, but she still was hot as hell

·
Registered
166 Posts
Nice kill

1 - 8 of 8 Posts