LS1LT1 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The race hasnt happened yet, but it will in a few weeks. My friend has a mustang with a BAD ASS sc 347 stroker. I mean this thing pull's R1's like a stock ls1 would pull a stock tpi.
Well my girlfriend has a 95 mustang and guess what she's buying..... thats right, his motor. She's not getting the sc but I think she's still gonna lay the smack down :banghead: .
I dont guess its so bad, :eureka: I can drive it when ever I want to.

· Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It made a little over 600rwhp on 5 pounds of boost. I might just spray her ass, no pun intended.

· Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All his races with bike's were from a 50-60 roll,there idea not his and I dont think they can ride as good as the mod on ls1 tech. Now he's building a 418 stroker with a turbo, he's looking to put 900hp to the tire's. Thats just insane.

· Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
F-Bobby said:
, that motor is built up so that itll prolly still have between 350 to 400 hp NA
That what were guessing,we will find out thursday :)

· Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well guy's it run's pretty good. I had a C6 messing with me on the way back, he got the hit and I put a bout 3 1/2 on him from a 75 kick to 130. It was a silver a4 convertible. If we went from a 50-60 roll Im sure it would have been closer.

· Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Iroc313 said:
a nice cam swap and bottle will do it
uh..... read my sig.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.