LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The race hasnt happened yet, but it will in a few weeks. My friend has a mustang with a BAD ASS sc 347 stroker. I mean this thing pull's R1's like a stock ls1 would pull a stock tpi.
Well my girlfriend has a 95 mustang and guess what she's buying..... thats right, his motor. She's not getting the sc but I think she's still gonna lay the smack down :banghead: .
I dont guess its so bad, :eureka: I can drive it when ever I want to.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Not so much buddy of mine has the 337 and it only put down 2something on the fllor he beat me but by a car and a 1/2 its a 95 5.0. Unless this car is ungodly or she DOES get the SC youll be ok.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It made a little over 600rwhp on 5 pounds of boost. I might just spray her ass, no pun intended.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All his races with bike's were from a 50-60 roll,there idea not his and I dont think they can ride as good as the mod on ls1 tech. Now he's building a 418 stroker with a turbo, he's looking to put 900hp to the tire's. Thats just insane.

·
Registered
138 Posts
if that engien is set up for a lot of boost, you should be alright cause its gonna be low to mid range compression (like 8-9.5 :1) now i have seen engines that are sewt up for a blower or turbo run 11's NA and since hes making that muhc power off of that little amount of boost, that motor is built up so that itll prolly still have between 350 to 400 hp NA

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
F-Bobby said:
, that motor is built up so that itll prolly still have between 350 to 400 hp NA
That what were guessing,we will find out thursday :)

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well guy's it run's pretty good. I had a C6 messing with me on the way back, he got the hit and I put a bout 3 1/2 on him from a 75 kick to 130. It was a silver a4 convertible. If we went from a 50-60 roll Im sure it would have been closer.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Iroc313 said:
a nice cam swap and bottle will do it
uh..... read my sig.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts