LS1LT1 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 94 Z-28 that was used at the strip a lot. Has a ford 9" detroit locker rear end with 4.56 gears that howl. Had a supercharger(now gone) & NOX, LT1 with forged Sealed Power Pistons, MSD Opti, Electic Water Pump, Roller Rockers 1.5 intake 1.6 Exhaust. Has original cam. Thinking of replacing rear gears with 4.10 (to get a little better interstate use and get rid of howling), swapping for LT4 hot cam(now that supercharger is gone), setting up 75 NOX shot(is this to little?). It has 6M with hard to handle on street clutch - swap to stock clutch. The heads have been reworked, new stock injectors, headers with full 3" single exhaust. Has lots of suspension work done(driveshaft loop, frame connectors, holley traction bars?, polyurthane bushings, moser 9"). I am looking to drive on street mostly and maybe every once in a while 1/8 but do like quickness as opposed to speed on interstate. Car is in good original shape on inside and outside with approx. 75K miles. Likely forgetting something important but just thinking of making more of a user friendly street car with about 350 in horsepower without NOS or thereabouts. Will get a new tune after deciding what changes I'm going to make. The car ran 10.50's best times in 1/4 when used as drag car. Thanks for your thoughts.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts