LS1LT1 Forum banner

101 - 120 of 122 Posts

·
Whistles go Whoooooooooo
16,470 Posts
If u were to get it tuned id swallow ur ego and take it to dave. Id rather bring it to somebody that will have get more power outta my car then someone who doesnt. How many 350s do u know of wit my hp for wat i have done to it? All in the tune
A street racer talking bout dyno numbers? :craz28:

Run your car at the track and back up your numbers, then talk.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
456 Posts
If u were to get it tuned id swallow ur ego and take it to dave. Id rather bring it to somebody that will have get more power outta my car then someone who doesnt. How many 350s do u know of wit my hp for wat i have done to it? All in the tune
Dave isn't the only person that knows how to tune and your numbers aren't special or rare for a heads and cam 350.

·
Whistles go Whoooooooooo
16,470 Posts

·
10 Second Opti Club
6,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
I'd love to see under 400 on the rollers knowing how the car runs. I only want to see the curve so I can adjust shift points and have the converter optimized for the motor. Its just a shelf converter "built" for my old cam. Obviously I'd want the tune leaned out since its on a safe mail order.

Tuning is a big part, remember the PM I sent you about my tune over others?
Yeah I do, do you tune with a wideband? I have an lc1 that I never finished hooking up, maybe I should and just start getting into it. I'll put more time and heart into my car and will only benefit.

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
Yeah I do, do you tune with a wideband? I have an lc1 that I never finished hooking up, maybe I should and just start getting into it. I'll put more time and heart into my car and will only benefit.
Yes, I've been tuning with the wideband for years. I have it tied into the PCM too so I can record the data. I'd say you have at least another tenth or two with AFR and shift points.

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
Takes me two years to build a damn car and you guys just get there NA. :lol:
Be patient Matt, once your car is dialed in and hooked you're going to blow by us all like we're standing still.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Awesome looking car:thumbsup:. You really set off the forest green with the black wheels

·
10 Second Opti Club
6,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #113
Yes, I've been tuning with the wideband for years. I have it tied into the PCM too so I can record the data. I'd say you have at least another tenth or two with AFR and shift points.
I think I'll at least get the wideband going. Don't know if I'll be able to get to the track before the season is over but at least I'll be making effort towards the car.

·
Whistles go Whoooooooooo
16,470 Posts

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Etown in a week or so. Leggo
Are there still days to go? I'm interested in going back if you guys will be there.

EDIT: emphasis on If you guys will be there

Xzauhst

·
Whistles go Whoooooooooo
16,470 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Nah we never raced. I was beating up on my buddy's F1a 383 m6 vert, over 700 at the wheels. His car weighed 4055 though, he likes all the creature comforts :roflmao: My best pass was against him and I got him at the tree and won by .0032, it was awesome.

Edit: That race wasn't my best pass, but it was an awesome race!
Your consistency murdered me. Maybe if I stop changing things I would figure out how to make this car work lol. I will admit, I like the chase.

101 - 120 of 122 Posts