LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What options do I have on a muffler for a 95 Camaro Z28 auto? Details on the car are spec air filter,larger injectors, New 3in exhaust with resonators and converters with a 80 series flowmaster.im a mustang guy I have 2 foxbodies now so this is fairly new to me.Im only had the car for a month.Im not sure why the guy wasted money on resonators and converters since TN does it have any emissions.All I know is the car is WAY to quite.My mustang has a offroad H-pipe and 10 series.I'd like to get my Camaro sounding like that without to much trouble.I really dont want to start cutting everything apart.I'd like to just swap in a nice muffler and be done

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nm im going with the Hooker Aero Chamber muffler.it's a litte raspy but I guess ill get to it.they ain't much to pick from really. Magnaflow,hooker,walker,the flowmaster I have then junk

·
Registered
13 Posts
what headers are on it if any? if you go true dual with x you can do any muffler you want

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Guy was suppose to give me some mac lth that he had with the car.but he quit texting me so I guess im out on them.im using the stock manifolds

1 - 4 of 4 Posts