LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay first I admit that this may be slightly misplaced because my engine is not an LT or LS series motor but please read to the end before you judge it. Let me begin with this:

About a week ago I was driving home and a 2000-up Mustang GT with graphics and possibly mods gets on the freeway so I decide to have a little fun and test my ride. I slow down to about 60-65 and waiting in the passing lane for him to pull up next to me. He's doing about 75 when he noses ahead of me, and then I hammer it. He immediately hears my exhaust and guns the throttle, sending us both flying. We stay pretty even for about ten secons and then I muscle past him, leaving him seeing red, and as I do my brother looks back at him and busts out laughing :roflmao: . He tells me that the guy's banging his hands on his steering wheel trying to get the thing to catch up to me. I couldn't help but chuckle as a small tear of victory runs down my cheek.

Now to tell you what I drive :D . I drive a 1985 Chevy Astro Panel van with an extended fibreglass top. It has a '78 Corvette 350 motor that's been bored .030 over and has an Edelbrock intake, Holley 750 race carb, Bullet Racing cam, Carter Racing electronic fuel pump as well as some other mods that Rick, the previous owner failed to mention. The body is fairly straight, with only a handful of dents throughout, but the Red paint is very worn, and the clear coat is coming of, as well as the fact that the fenders are different colors. Not exactly what you would expect a 130+ mph minivan to look like :devil: . Anyway I swear on my life that this is true, and please tell me what you think of my encounter.

·
Registered
292 Posts
hahahaha thats awesome....we have an old school 90's dodge caravan round my area that runs 12s....i think its awesome...congrats on the kill and sweet sleeper!!!!

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
BBBWWWAAAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA funiest post today!!!!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Jaberwaki said:
BBBWWWAAAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA funiest post today!!!!
My sentiments exactly!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, it's my favorite kill story. Few people have been so poised after being beaten by a soccer mom's grocery-getter turned lurking evil maniacal monster :devil: . I can't wait to save enough for the LS7 project. I would love nothing more than to add 1.2 Liters and 100 or so horses while shedding 150 lbs and getting better gas mileage with no other mods included.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts