LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
follow this link to http://www.LS1LT1.com/tech and take a look around.

This is a simple content management module that will let us upload articles and such. Its not integrated with VB though, so you will have to create a separate login for it.

I think I can turn off registration totally and still have guests submit articles. They all have to be OK'd by me before they are published.

Anyway, I'm still fiddling with it, so let me know if you like it. If I keep it, we'll ad a link in the navbar for it.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Looks pretty good so far. ;)

·
Harbinger of War
1,074 Posts
ya def good idea

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
nice i like it, when i get some more time to spend on the computer im gonna read the "camshafts for dummies" article, i get confused with camshafts from time to time

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK, a link has been added to the middle of the navigation bar.

Also been working on the appearance of the tech DB too.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Chris 96 WS6 said:
OK, a link has been added to the middle of the navigation bar.

Also been working on the appearance of the tech DB too.
Sounds good man. This seems like it will be one of the many features that will come to set us apart from the other newer forums like LSall and LSZone.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Vendetta said:
I like it a lot. I think it's a great idea- cuts down on the old, stale, reposted a thousand times material.
In theory, it should. But I don't think it will. Just like stickies over on Tech. There are all kinds of how-to's, and shit on Tech...but everyone still asks the same questions over and over.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts