LS1LT1 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
another... given the shirt is white. All images can be edited slightly for different colored shirts.

·
Registered
16 Posts
ok guys here what i did in two different colors .. (black & white) T-Shirts ;)

back of the white T-Shirt

front

the black one

the original design

so what do you think guys ..?

Peace

·
Registered
813 Posts
Bad95killer said:
so what do you think guys ..?

Peace
I really like the back of the white t-shirt...that looks cool! I don't care for the squished? f-body on the front of it tho, but I like the LS1LT1.com on there!

BTW, who is judging this competition? Or do we all get to vote?!? :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
BLACK KNIGHT said:
I really like the back of the white t-shirt...that looks cool! I don't care for the squished? f-body on the front of it tho, but I like the LS1LT1.com on there!

BTW, who is judging this competition? Or do we all get to vote?!? :)
Glad to heard that man & btw my squished Z just for advertaising lol we could simply remove it by admin demand :thumbsup:

peace

·
loves this site
469 Posts
if us members gets to vote on these...so far i like resilient94lt1's shirt. its plain and simple. but i also like mister x's plain black. and 03cobramike's. those are my top 3 so far

·
Registered
39 Posts
95Formula said:
what program are they using to do this on? adobe photoshop 7.0? or is there a newer version out?
I'm using photoshop CS and thanks for the comment.

Anyone else have any comments on mine?

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
03CobraMike said:
what i could do is actually take pictures of your cars (your cars being some of the admin's cars) and doing something like that, instead of having random cars on there. i think it would make it a little more personalized. anyways, just let me know.
-mike

Here are some pics of mine that you can use if you want. http://ls1lt1.com/forum/showpost.php?p=22614&postcount=2

I'll also have some professional pics taken next weekend in "race" form.

21 - 40 of 61 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.