LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1997 Camaro Z28 A4

Motor wise I have - Pacesetter long tubes, pacesetter ory pipe, no muffler but custom turn down at the end of the driver's door, racetronix 255 pump, racetronix 255 pump harness wiring upgrade, TB bypass, airfoil, MSD OTVC wires, NGK TR55ix plugs, lingenfelter full length CAI, donkey dick 1LE elbow delete, under drive pulley, alt overdrive pulley. Haven't touched the motor as I wanted to get the basic bolt on's with a full suspension first.

All suspension parts are UMI and are on car single adjustable with poly + roto. Poly on body for smooth ride and roto on moving suspension part for best movement.

Here is what I have:

- 2 pt STB
- 2 pt weld in SFCs
- Full length adjustable torque arm
- automatic transmission TQ arm relocation kit
- Poly / Roto single adjustable LCAs
- Poly / Roto single adjustable PHB
- Front sway bar with endlinks + UMI HD billet alu brackets + blaine fab brackets
- Rear sway bar with endlinks + UMI HD billet alu brackets + new over the axle UMI heavy duty jaw calmp brackets
- LCA relocation brackets
- Driveshaft safety loop (tunnel mounted)
- TA performance girdle
- Motive 373 gears
- Richmond mega rear end rebuild kit, every new bushing, new GM spider gear, all new timken bearings, every rear end seal replaced
- TA performance main bearings stud kit
- Strano springs
- Bilstein shocks
- NITTO NTO5R tires in the back

**When I did my shocks and springs I got all new upper and lower shock mounts, all new upper seats in the rear, spring seats in the front. Basically everything was completely replaced with all MOOG parts from rock auto to be completely fresh on the install.

The next things I was going to acquire would be:

UMI upper a arms (non) adjustable, UMI lower a arms adjustable with poly + roto, UMI aftermarket K-member.

Basically my goal is the following:

A "complete" UMI on car single adjustable suspension with Poly bushings for car connection and roto joints for the moving parts connection.

Car is driven maybe 500 miles a year or so.

Just for reference the car is street driven, limited track use and just a show car and weekend toy.

Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts