LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i pull up to a red light today and im next to some guy pimpin in his dark green sunfire GT. he looks over at me, and i was laughing about something else, but i guess he though i was laughing at him cause he got all serious and revved @ me. i revved a lil and gave it a little gas to make the nose pop up, just enough so he would know i was game. i see the opposite light turn yellow, so i give it a little gas, but not too much. light pops, and i spin just a little but, if at all. i out launch him like he was glued to the intersection and im out by 2 cars immediately. he pulls back one, but i hit second and it was over, he couldnt reel me in. it was a fairly close race i must say...but what can you expect when your in the duty van, which is an old chevy 10 passenger P.O.S. :rockon: im a street racer down to the core. :banana:

·
Registered
612 Posts
bet he was embarrassed to lose to a huge van

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im not sure, he didnt pull up next to me again. that van seriously sucked.lol. it topped out a little over 90 i think, i couldnt do a burnout at all, and the steering sucked(i had to turn the wheel almost a full turn to get the wheels to turn.lol), the driver door doesnt shut all the way, it was making noises ive never heard before. im lucky to be alive.lol :)

·
Registered
166 Posts
:roflmao:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts