LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was taking my ex-girlfriend to the movies about a month ago. I was in a 05 4x4 Dodge Ram with the Hemi of course. Were at a stoplight and next to me a little Blue toyota Celica with a huge fart can starts revving his engine. I couldnt do anything because Dodge muffled the hemi so much it doesnt sound good untill you hit like 4 grand. Well i couldn't Revvv back to tell him its on so i just gave him the thumbs up and thats when i noticed he had a girl with him. So i pull the truck into 4 High the light turns green and i wooped his ass. And oh boy was it funy because when i look in the rear view mirror the girl with him has head down shaking it. I bet he fell like a stupid shit trying to show off for that girl then getting wooped by a TRUCK. HAHAH. Probably one of the best dates ive been on in a while.

·
Registered
993 Posts
I love it when the ricers rev at trucks. Like they can't smoke anything other than something that isn't made to go fast.

·
Harbinger of War
1,074 Posts
haha ya they usually go for races they know they can win...

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You mean they THINK they can win. My old boss had a 95 dodge truck and he had the dealership install a 440 in it and he says he always gets those ricers coming after him and he destroyes them.

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yah a ton of retards, but also a ton of awesome car guys. A kid i go to school with had just bought his new scion tc (a.k.a Piece of Crap) and i was in my buddy T/A when i notice this scion is chasing us down and revving the crap out of his engine to get us to race. Well we get to the stop sigh to get on bailey ranch road (very long and wide road to get to school) Macke my friend rolls out onto the road and pretends like hes really getting on it and the scion comes running up beside us to pass, i stick head out of the ttops, give him the dual, one finger salute, Macke floors it and we gap him by probably 3 busses. At the stoplight at the end of the road we arrive and wait for the scion he gets there a eventually and macke starts revving his ls1 at him. No response. He wont even look at us. Oh good times.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I happen to like the t/c and scions have to be the slowest cars on the planet i bet your t/a buddy felt real good. Scions are meant for looks and MPG not a one of them is designed ot be modde din anyway. Hence 0-very little aftermarket past exhaust and a cai.

·
Registered
138 Posts
1970judge said:
I happen to like the t/c and scions have to be the slowest cars on the planet i bet your t/a buddy felt real good. Scions are meant for looks and MPG not a one of them is designed ot be modde din anyway. Hence 0-very little aftermarket past exhaust and a cai.
actually you can get a factory installed TRD supercharger on one. Its the sam engine thats in a celica GTS. so they actually do have a fairly good aftermarket, and the scion it self has a nice factory aftermarket program going on. If i needed a daily i might think about buying one of those if it wastn for the fact that i hate imports with a passion.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Enthusiast said:
Yah a ton of retards, but also a ton of awesome car guys. A kid i go to school with had just bought his new scion tc (a.k.a Piece of Crap) and i was in my buddy T/A when i notice this scion is chasing us down and revving the crap out of his engine to get us to race. Well we get to the stop sigh to get on bailey ranch road (very long and wide road to get to school) Macke my friend rolls out onto the road and pretends like hes really getting on it and the scion comes running up beside us to pass, i stick head out of the ttops, give him the dual, one finger salute, Macke floors it and we gap him by probably 3 busses. At the stoplight at the end of the road we arrive and wait for the scion he gets there a eventually and macke starts revving his ls1 at him. No response. He wont even look at us. Oh good times.
Rough man.. the middle fingers are a no-no IMO. Keep the races friendly.

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well scion got of on a bad foot with me because they came out it with the xA and xB with something like 104 hp. Sad. But when the tC came out i did lok into them. I mean i already hated scions because of the x brothers. The tC is a decent car though after driving one i do have a slight appreciation for it. I only refered to it as a piece of crap because it was being compared to the almightyT/A. The xB i hate just because of the asses thatdrive them. My friend had a hugger orange v6 camaro with very extensive work done to it. My other friend prior to the wreck had a 95 z28 auto conv. And the 6 could actually beat it. Well the guy my first friend bought the car from just bought a xB and he was all proud of it saying he had beat some mustangs ( and i thought oh hell no no way) then he smarts of and says hey logan i can beat your car and logans like hell no you cant with that piece of crap. The guy gos well ive driven both cars and trust me i can beat it. So i rode in this xB to confirm my suspicions and this guy was totally wrong. The car is slow as mollases. (My old 96 chevy truck missing pretty badly is actually quicker than this thing, courtesy of G-tech)It didnt pull at all just rev. So i laughed at him and he said welll it wont be slow when im done because and intake will give me almostr 40 hp so then i walked to The Hemi got in drove over to him and said hey this trucks slow as crap and i could still woop that square piece. Lets just say he wouldnt race me.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ha Im the opposite with my 99 Sierra....I have like 10 places on the main road I just sit at and wait for ricers in my town...My truck runs a 15.8 stock and has intake/exhaust...nothing that fast but cars around here are a joke and I rarely lose and if I do who cares..Im in a truck.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
i still just dont get ricers.... they have a civic that runs 16's.... at that point it not even racing....

·
Registered
42 Posts
Enthusiast said:
Well scion got of on a bad foot with me because they came out it with the xA and xB with something like 104 hp. Sad. But when the tC came out i did lok into them. I mean i already hated scions because of the x brothers. The tC is a decent car though after driving one i do have a slight appreciation for it. I only refered to it as a piece of crap because it was being compared to the almightyT/A. The xB i hate just because of the asses thatdrive them. My friend had a hugger orange v6 camaro with very extensive work done to it. My other friend prior to the wreck had a 95 z28 auto conv. And the 6 could actually beat it. Well the guy my first friend bought the car from just bought a xB and he was all proud of it saying he had beat some mustangs ( and i thought oh hell no no way) then he smarts of and says hey logan i can beat your car and logans like hell no you cant with that piece of crap. The guy gos well ive driven both cars and trust me i can beat it. So i rode in this xB to confirm my suspicions and this guy was totally wrong. The car is slow as mollases. (My old 96 chevy truck missing pretty badly is actually quicker than this thing, courtesy of G-tech)It didnt pull at all just rev. So i laughed at him and he said welll it wont be slow when im done because and intake will give me almostr 40 hp so then i walked to The Hemi got in drove over to him and said hey this trucks slow as crap and i could still woop that square piece. Lets just say he wouldnt race me.

it ain't cool to be flipping someone off just because of the car they drive...

·
Registered
52 Posts
Imports aren't bad in their own right. You have to remember that the import car scene grew out of kids modding their mom's cars cause they couldnt afford their own. Also there is something special about making a 4 cylinder run 13's. Im not talking about ricers who slap the type R stickers on their cars and expect to gain 5 hp from it, im talking about serious racers who have a different preference for cars. Besides i know guys who run with ls1s, I have a friend who has a 12.5 sec nissan sylvia. That's impressive in my opinion

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I dont hate all Imports. I know a couple of bad ass Integras and one Type-R whos beating 1000c race bikes at the road course. I have absolutley no respect for civics though i know to many people that talk about how there civic beat a brand new C6 or a viper or a cobra

·
Registered
42 Posts
I think most people would agree with me when I say that you should judge people by who they are and not by the car they drive. Not all civic drivers are assclowns(although it seems the majority are), and not every domestice driver is cool. There are bad apples among them all, and cool guys from every group as well. Are you going to bash a really down to earth guy who drives a civic, simply because he drives a civic? If so, I think thats a little ****ed up. Different people have different tastes. To each their own...

·
Registered
173 Posts
I dont hate ricers, they are just very, very dumb. 4banger owners (Only the ones who race their cars) are also dumb though. They could get a car with a V8 for the same price. Its okay for someone to drive a civic, but its an economy car and anyone who races it is not intelligent.

·
Registered
141 Posts
ya i hear that. there is one accura in my town and everyone is saying that it smokes mustang gt's and cobras. well i have news for everyone...... i pulled 3 car lenghts just up to 60mph on him in my STOCK 93 ta now just emagine what it will look like when i get around $1200!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts