LS1LT1 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its a 97 trans am with a lt1 thats been bored to 383 the security light does not stay on its my brothers car and i just found out that the fuse box under the hood caught fire and his friend got him one and rewired it i dont know anything about wiring ive been trying to find a vid or a good diagram for it but im having trouble finding one for his car.im not sure if its the fuse box or not i dont know y it caught fire its started after it got rewired but im not sure what else hes done between that and it not starting.it would help if there was a decent mechnic around where i live but all of them are drugies.

· Premium Member
13,697 Posts
Go to 4th gen section and open thread titled GM service manuals" It will have a link to download the factory 96 f-body service manual. It shares 99+ % of the info with the 97. It will have complete wiring diagrams, component location charts, pcm connector diagram, etc.

If you insist on 97 diagrams, go to BBB Industries- Premium Alternators, Starters, Power Steering Products They will have most of them, but not complete like service manual.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.