LS1LT1 Forum banner

spark,fuel? probelm. help

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Bawls 
#1 ·
Need help here guys. I think the answer is right under my nose. Other day i noticed something pulling away from a friends house. I slowly krept away and gave it a little throttle and it hesitated to go kind of a miss in teh engine kind of hesitate like bump bump bump and it went normal no more than 2 seconds after. Did it one more time pulling away from a light. That was monday. So today i put my car in reverse leaving school and its idling normal with an occasional miss...(let me try here) bum bum bum bop bum bum bum bop. I put it in d and give it soem gas to ease out of there and it does the hesiating and then goes normal and didnt do it the whole way home. My train of thought now is one of the injectors? Not giving a full spray or doesnt spray at all but why every 3 revolutions or so and why didnt it do it all day yesterday and only one time today?

Oh and im not getting ses light.

I tryed scannign my car last night and it didnt work i guess cuz it was an OBD II scanner though.

#3 ·
check your plug wires, they might be burnt or maybe arcing

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.