LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Those rims are F'N sweet. and the car looks good with its new stance. id say the rims would look better on a WS6 so why dont you jsut give em to me and ill give you my WS6 rims, the Z will look way better with my rims anyway.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Looks great!!!!!
Love the color

·
Registered
102 Posts
Frosty said:
You're still alive? ;)
Absolutely. I went to Ireland for a bit, but I'm back now. I moderate here but hang low. Mostly on the Buick boards of course

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
20 Posts
it doesn't sag in the rear as bad as I had thought very minimal. If the rotors are good then do what I did and paint the hub part of the rotor thats the only part that looks bad due to the rust. Just take off the rim cover the brake pad surface and calipers and paint the hub and if some of the paint gets on the brake pad surface use some sandpaper to lightly remove the paint. Car looks awsome.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah that's what I plan on doing for the rears. I'm leaving the fronts as is until I need new brakes because I'm doing the C5 conversion up front :)

Thanks for the compliments!

·
Registered
122 Posts
......... :thumbsup: nice. very nice. :cool:

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
I like the lowered stance myself......but sucks for the 1/4 IMO. Too much transfer loss IMO w/my bilstein/eibach setup

Damn its hard to have the best of both worlds --- Anyone have the ULTIMATE suspension setup for both auto-x and drag? Just curious!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts