LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wonderin where you guys are from, maybe how old you are and what yourmain car is. kinda like playin the name game on your first day of kindergarden (i know the drill i went through it 2 years in a row) Im john tomaszewski im 17, a junior in high school, right now i drive a 99 4 cyl ranger but am looking to get a 5.0 stang. i live in fort wayne indiana but am moving to scott city missouri in a couple months. cameron (camtom12) is my older brother

·
Registered
352 Posts
I'm Kevin B. and I live in Indianapolis....I'm 28

Main ride: Chevy pickup

Fun ride: 1991 Trans Am WS6 with a 396 stroker....Its a work in progress type of deal....Plus all my other toys....

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Cameron, 22, and I live (will live soon) in Enterprise, AL.

Main ride: 2002 WS.6 TA - a few mods

Winter Ride: 1966 Thunderbird :)

·
Registered
482 Posts
Trevor, 23, from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada

Daily: 86 Olds 98
Toy: 86 Trans Am

I

·
0 Posts
I live in Nashville, TN with my wife and a baby on the way.

Daily ride is a 99 Chevy Blazer 4WD. The WS6 gets maybe only about 3000 miles a year.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Boston, MA

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm Bruce from SLC, Utah origally from Jackson, Mississippi born in '67. I've studied hotrods since 1980 and started turning wrenches in 1985 and started drag racing in 1987. I race a '72 Camaro and I also just snagged a '72 Nova. I had my blood replaced some time ago with 110 octane and my cologne smells something like WD-40 and when I pass gas it smells like burning rubber. I live about a mile and a half from the track and can't get enough of it. If I could only figure a way to live there for free and make my wife and kids go along with that, life would be great. :icon_biggrin:

·
Premium Member
2,215 Posts
I'm from Nebraska (left there for the Army before a lot of you were born), live in Colorado now. 8 miles from Bandimere Speedway.

Daily driver is '82 Camaro with stock seats and carpet (most everything else has been changed). Main racer is '57 Bel Air with stock steering wheel. I drive a racey car to work, and race a grocery-getter.

I

·
0 Posts
nsxmatt said:
Evansville, IN area. Drive a 92 Civic.
Evansville, huh? I was born and raised in Owensboro, KY, folks and brother and sister still live there, wife's parents too. Used to go to Evansville's mall all the time there on Green River Road?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Chris 96 WS6 said:
nsxmatt said:
Evansville, IN area. Drive a 92 Civic.
Evansville, huh?? I was born and raised in Owensboro, KY, folks and brother and sister still live there, wife's parents too.? Used to go to Evansville's mall all the time there on Green River Road??
Yep, that be it! Actually I live in Henderson but work in E-ville.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts