LS1LT1 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was cruising in town doing about 30ish when a 2011-12 Challenger R/T pulled up next to me. I got my wife and looks like he's got wife/gf/mother with him.

I've got my A4 locked in 2nd and suddenly he punches. I punch mine but within about half a second he had to hit his brakes cause a car suddenly decided to turn left so he had to slow down quick.

So if he was stock (or even slightly modded) and with my mods what would have been the scenario?

Just curious.

·
Whistles go Whoooooooooo
16,470 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
there was a 2013 charger RT that found me in traffic and wanted to race, i didnt take off with him because cops are notorious for sitting on the street we were on, anyway he honked 3 times and hit it, there was a lot of noise but not a lot of movement, i was like wtf? i could have taken him EASY and i have no where near the mods you have

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. I was just curious.

Like I said it started and ended within a second lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
my wife has an 07 r/t charger with a hemi, mopar performance catback, and k&n cai and my wagon with bolt ons takes it pretty easily... even with me having 2.93 gears

·
Registered
989 Posts
I have beat a str charger 2012-2013ish wont say i smashed him but was a good car or a little more. I think all the retro cars are heavy ass pigs.. You would have smoked his ass....

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOL

Hey! We just bought a Durango let's not go there :p

·
Registered
28 Posts
I've taken a hemi charger in my old 93 a4 TA with headers cai and 4 bad tires. But I've lost to a srt8 300C in my current m6 95Z, 100% stock, from about 60-120 he pulled about 1½ car lengths on me. I was actually disappointed with the srt8 as I expected him to straight pull out, but it sounded freakin sick!

·
Registered
494 Posts
i work at a dodge dealership diesal tech apprentice. right now im doing PDI's (pre deliver inspections). i've driven the new 2013 challengers chargers everything. honestly my stock z28 when it was running had more balls.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Stock for Stock, theyre definitely in LT1 territory. A Stock LS1 will walk them unless its an SRT model.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts