LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We didn't go....I'm having regrets about not going....But then again I got pissed when I seen it was 50$ a person to get in....The location was shitty too....Its at an apartment clubhouse type deal....Now had it been at a banquet hall or the like, maybe, that would have swayed my decision....Am I being too cheap? lol

There would have been some people I would have liked to have seen but, more that I didn't really care about....That feeling was probably mutual....Maybe we'll go to my 20th....lol

·
Harbinger of War
1,074 Posts
haha for 50 bucks i can live with out seeing the people i know in highschool

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
There's maybe 4 people I'd give a shit about seeing...strike that....3 people.

Outside of that I didn't care about anybody else I went to high school with. I don't even want to run into people when I go home to visit.

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
Yea, they really don't get interesting until at least the 10 year.....I usually end up sitting w/the same group of people I hung with in high school reliving some of the more memorable moments........... :lol:

You end up going to the 20 year one because of the fun you had at the 10, but when the 30 rolls around you got better things to waste your money on! ;)

Kevin B. said:
We didn't go....I'm having regrets about not going....But then again I got pissed when I seen it was 50$ a person to get in....The location was shitty too....Its at an apartment clubhouse type deal....Now had it been at a banquet hall or the like, maybe, that would have swayed my decision....Am I being too cheap? lol

There would have been some people I would have liked to have seen but, more that I didn't really care about....That feeling was probably mutual....Maybe we'll go to my 20th....lol

·
Harbinger of War
1,074 Posts
im with chris anyone i cared about talkin to in highschool i still have contact with.. but like stated above i wouldnt mind seein how all the popular people made out and laugh at some of them

·
Registered
28 Posts
I went to my 10 year with a buddy of mine from high school who I still talk to... Here is who we saw... Me, Him, and his wife...lol we showed up about 30 minutes late...From what we gathered from the place that held it was no one showed...so the coordinator left...LOL.. I did not really care to see too many people there anyway...Anyone I really gave a shit about I still talk to...the only reason we really went was to see people we DID NOT like...LOL

·
Registered
339 Posts
I had a blast at my reunion. I still hang out with the same people I did back in high school. We sat back and got drunk and had alot of fun. We were dicks to the people we didn't like, namely the old cool kids. And had all the women flocking around our table cause we were having fun. We had girls coming up to us who would never give us the time of day in HS, wanting to dance and whatnot. Great night.

Can't wait for the next one.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts