LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ran across one of these coming home from New Brunswick (Rutgers) today. Was an old ass guy with white hair semi-bald doggin it in the right lane doing like 5 under the speed limit. Just as I say to my friend "Man, if I had that car I'd be unwinding it right here" I hear him drop a couple gears and just rip through the right lane. I was like damn, that's one nice car. Then I realized the guy driving it was like 70 and was even more amazed. I hope I'm still gassin it like that when I'm that old.

http://www.mbusa.com/brand/models/SL55.jsp

So damn nice. The car sounded beautiful, like a mix of a high-revving supercar and a big American V-8. Loud as hell too from the factory.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
those are the tits.... no dought

·
Registered
190 Posts
Very kool! But I'd prefer this, and hope to have it WAY before hittin' 7t.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
actually.... with in 10 years, i WILL be buying one of these...

it is the mosler mt900... it is a TRUE american super car...

it is LS1 powered(well it has an ls6 motor) it runs 11 sec times in street trim with a stock ls6... imagine a heads cam version ;)

it only weights 2000 lbs...

and is not so expencive that you could never touch one.... about 130,000...

after all my cars are paid off, the only bills i will have are morgage, gas, and utilities...

i can sac away about 20,000 a year, and should be able to afford it in around 7 years from today.... (if i can keep my spending in check)

·
Registered
253 Posts
Those are nice cars.

·
Registered
612 Posts
those are beautiful. what about the ultimate aero. its LS1 powered also and is supposed to be capable of 200+.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
havent heard of it... can you post some pics?

·
Registered
358 Posts
Vendetta said:
Then I realized the guy driving it was like 70 and was even more amazed. I hope I'm still gassin it like that when I'm that old.
i remember my g-pop (in his late 60's at the time) cruising @ 40mph and someone trying to pass him in the right lane and him reach to the colum and grab second and floor it in his '77 LTD that had a 351 in it.....wonder where i get it from, lol

·
Registered
612 Posts

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
that car is f-in sexy!!!

but what does it cost??? it looks like 4-500,000 easy....
which would mean i could NEVER afford it... the mosler is in reach(I'll be it long reach) but it CAN happen...

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
found it....$239,000 USD

puts it out of range for me... :(

·
Registered
612 Posts
how does the mosler compare to the noble M12?

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
nobel = weights more, less power, handling appears to be on par, priced less, stying is ...ok... not gonna stop people dead in there tracks like the mosler...

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
Vendetta said:
Ran across one of these coming home from New Brunswick (Rutgers) today. Was an old ass guy with white hair semi-bald doggin it in the right lane doing like 5 under the speed limit. Just as I say to my friend "Man, if I had that car I'd be unwinding it right here" I hear him drop a couple gears and just rip through the right lane. I was like damn, that's one nice car. Then I realized the guy driving it was like 70 and was even more amazed. I hope I'm still gassin it like that when I'm that old.

http://www.mbusa.com/brand/models/SL55.jsp

So damn nice. The car sounded beautiful, like a mix of a high-revving supercar and a big American V-8. Loud as hell too from the factory.

You think that's hot? Check out the SL65! Fastest 0-100 mph car I have ever driven.

604hp
738tq

·
Harbinger of War
1,074 Posts
wow wat id do for some money ....all these cars are gorgeous

1 - 18 of 18 Posts