LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Prolly a stupid question but can someone tell me which radio I have. Im to going best buy today to get a radio installation kit and im not sure if its the bose or the basic system.

·
Global Moderator
13,430 Posts
You have the basic system. If you had a Bose it would say so.

What are your plans for the old unit? If your willing to sell, how much? And does cd work as that is what is wrong with mine.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It says bose on the rear speakers and idk about the old unit i guess try and sell it

·
Global Moderator
13,430 Posts
These cars being as old and as many owners as they've had, people could have put the Bose speakers in.

If it came from factory with the Bose system, head unit would say Dalco Bose instead of Delco Electronics.

Look on you rpo sticker, either in glove box or center console. Delco Bose is rpo U1T while standard stereo with cd is U1C

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Best buy pissed me off yesterday. I waited 15 minutes for the guy to come help me. then he gets on the computer and tells me that they have one. He then tells another guy to go in the back on get it. I wait 20 minutes for the to come back.well he comes back and tells me he hasnt went and got it yet. well he goes back to back again and I wait another 10 minutes then he comes back and tells me he cant find it and ask me if i want them to order it. I tell him no thanks and leave.going to order it off clutch field.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Was removing the panels to install some Kentwood and boom on the speakers say bose

·
Global Moderator
13,430 Posts
With the age of the car, it's not unheard of that a former owner got a set of bose speakers and panels that go with them and swapped them in.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't see u1c or u1t as a rpo code on my glove box

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Im decoding all my rpo codes now. I have the uu8 UU8 Radio, Stereo,Delco Bose, Clock, Cassette

1 - 10 of 10 Posts