LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
they think there so fast becase they have "turbo" well i just had to prove him wrong. i was about a car behind an integra with turbo and a 2003/4 or so WRX they pull up to a stop light and before the stop light its a 2 lane road but after it expands to a 3. so im behind this integra and hes revving and flickin his BOV at the WRX so the WRX responds with his rev and BOV. the light turns green and they both take off, well being the clever guy that i am keep roll through the light right behind them as there fart cans are screamin thru the intersection (from the integras view point) an black trans am comes out of nowhere in the third lane and walks past both of them. ha there facess were so priceless they were trying so hard to beat one another then i come by and just walk right past them to 110 or so. then i waited for the flyby. but it never came neither one of them would try to come next to me eve after i slowed down. lol it was fun and one of my favorite kills.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Great,Great story. I have a TON of fart can ricers around here (upstate NY) especially when school is in. All you hear are those things. I Love hearing kill stories on them because whenever i have my car out they aren't around. It's like they have a spy near my house seeing what car i bring out. When i have my Jeep there everywere. Car-ghost town. i guess i have bad luck. nice kill(s)

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
My wife used to own a '95 Civic...we traded it in in 2001 on my current daily driver 99 Blazer.

Anyway, driving the Trans Am around I got nothing...but anytime we went anywhere in that civic (it was black, tinted windows and a nice but not too flashy set of ARE wheels) EVERYBODY with a ricer wanted a piece...it was ridiculous.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thats what was great about this race. they werent planning on racing me because if they would have saw me pull next to them they probably wouldnt want to race like most import drivers because they know thell lose. they decided to have fun racing each other and i came from no where and blew them both away. it was so great i wish it would happen more often. stupid ass ricers

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thats what always happens to me Ill be out in the Camaro and there won't be one ricer around but if I'm in my truck all i see is rice. I like to mess with the ricers I let them think there beating me then just drop it into gear and fly past. A couple of weeks ago I walked this turbo jetta I seen him coming up behind me so i slowed down and he trys to pass me so I just leave it in 4th and floor it at like 45 and just started pulling let off at like 130 and he was maybe 5-10s back. Then I had to nail the brakes b/c there was a cop on the side of the road I passed him going 90.

·
Registered
14 Posts
camarojoe91 said:
So, were you pulled over, or what...
Nope I just turned down the next street and floored it. I looked back and didn't see him sitting there before I turned. There was no way he was going to catch me going down that road especially since it was going out of his jurisdiction.

·
Registered
79 Posts
RubberBurningSS said:
Nope I just turned down the next street and floored it. I looked back and didn't see him sitting there before I turned. There was no way he was going to catch me going down that road especially since it was going out of his jurisdiction.
Remember next time that radio waves a little faster than your car. All he has to do is call in let his buddies know you are coming his way.

·
Registered
166 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts