LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what you dudes think about the site at this point?

Anything it should be that it isn't? Anything it is that it shouldn't be? What would make visiting this site fun that we don't have at the moment?

·
Registered
482 Posts
There needs to be a lot more members (espcially active ones) on this forum. Brainstorming different ways to get new members would be a start.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I don't know how to get more members without wasting wads of cash to advertise the site. And most members aren't going to go out of their way to promote it either.

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
I hope the site stays up, but come on people start posting. When we go days without a post that isn't good. I'm trying to post just to get people to interact on the board. I know alot of what I'm posting isn't tech related but I'm hoping that people will start posting trival stuff then move into the tech areas of the board. So all I can say is lets start posting.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Trevor86TA said:
There needs to be a lot more members (espcially active ones) on this forum.? Brainstorming different ways to get new members would be a start.
That is always the hard part. I have been working on alot of different ways over on my forum, but it is still hard to get the word out.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Mykdiver said:
Trevor86TA said:
There needs to be a lot more members (espcially active ones) on this forum. Brainstorming different ways to get new members would be a start.
That is always the hard part. I have been working on alot of different ways over on my forum, but it is still hard to get the word out.
What has worked for you?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Well one way is to put a link to my site in my sig, and then go be a post whore in all the forums I can find. That way people can click on my link, and find my site. Also search engine optimization, and web site submittal tools.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts