LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to see a off topic forum you no just to shoot the breeze about other junk besides cars also a multimedia section to "post your ride" and video mess. Just a suggestion.

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
Vendetta said:
I can do it also Chris. But we should get somebody with photoshop skills if there is anybody.
I agree, we should get somebody that's media-literate. Ideally I want subject matter experts in each forum. A lot easier to teach the mod controls than to teach about motors or whatever.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Chris 96 WS6 said:
I agree, we should get somebody that's media-literate. Ideally I want subject matter experts in each forum. A lot easier to teach the mod controls than to teach about motors or whatever.
Very true...

·
Registered
329 Posts
pick me! :p

I'd gladly be a mod for the multimedia forum. I've done several video compilations in Adobe Premier (one of which was f-body) and also I work in Photoshop all the time. If you want to see any of my work, just right click save target as here Yeah the ending is abrupt on this last vid, sorry about that I ran out of quality video.

Ummm...if you want more crudentials: the other compilation I made, of TT 300ZX's, was used as TT.net's booth video at the 2004 National 300ZX convention in Los Angeles. And TT.net is no small site from my understanding. But anyway yeah I love photoshop too and would like to think that I'm proficient in it.

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
contraststriker said:
I'd gladly be a mod for the multimedia forum. I've done several video compilations in Adobe Premier (one of which was f-body) and also I work in Photoshop all the time. If you want to see any of my work, just right click save target as here Yeah the ending is abrupt on this last vid, sorry about that I ran out of quality video.

Ummm...if you want more crudentials: the other compilation I made, of TT 300ZX's, was used as TT.net's booth video at the 2004 National 300ZX convention in Los Angeles. And TT.net is no small site from my understanding. But anyway yeah I love photoshop too and would like to think that I'm proficient in it.
That would make 3 since I just added ThrashN (photoshop exp), but you're too qualified not to have in there, LOL.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts