LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how can i adjust my shift points to a higher rpm?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Find someone that can do tuning and have them do it...is this an LT1 or LS1?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LT1, how much am i looking at to adjust them to about 5600-6000 rpm??

·
Registered
96 Posts
Well your shift points should already be around 5600-5700 I think. I got a mail order tune from Madz28.com ...he can up the shift points and does a little tuning on the computer and it doesn't cost much...

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well mine into second is at like 4700, but thanks

·
Registered
96 Posts
ihaterice said:
well mine into second is at like 4700, but thanks
Really? That's really odd...

·
Chris89gta
727 Posts
Really to get it right you need to be able to have the car there to adjust the shift points to get them right where you want them. You can get close, but in LT1 Edit its a little wierd as to how to get shift points. Goes by MPH etc instead of just choosing a RPM.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok, like today it shifted into second at 5600 and i could feel it just pull away in the powerban in second when is short shifts it takes a little bit for it to hit the powerban but thanks for your help!

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
BoltOnZ said:
Well your shift points should already be around 5600-5700 I think. I got a mail order tune from Madz28.com ...he can up the shift points and does a little tuning on the computer and it doesn't cost much...
that guy knows what hes doing, especially with LT1s, met him a couple of times, only lives like an hour drive from me, i think when he did my dads 94 it was only like $80

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
where is he at?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts