So it's November, can we vote yet?

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
You've been in a magazine right?

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
I loved that issue with your car in it. I wish they did more with LT1's. I am actually building mine right now but it wont be forced induction and I do not have that kinda dough however your car is extremely nice and I know you must love cruising around. I wish you were here in Oceanside we would definitely meet up. My car has aftermarket front everything and aftermarket suspension. I hope to yield about 525 hp/tq from mine. I will post pics when done. It has been a rough ride trying to make this as budget friendly as possible. We active duty dont make that much but it has always been a dream of mine so I am making it happen. How is your business going? I hope good

·
Registered
753 Posts
Shouldn't we announce the winner? It looks like Black bird won

·
Registered
136 Posts
I loved that issue with your car in it. I wish they did more with LT1's. I am actually building mine right now but it wont be forced induction and I do not have that kinda dough however your car is extremely nice and I know you must love cruising around. I wish you were here in Oceanside we would definitely meet up. My car has aftermarket front everything and aftermarket suspension. I hope to yield about 525 hp/tq from mine. I will post pics when done. It has been a rough ride trying to make this as budget friendly as possible. We active duty dont make that much but it has always been a dream of mine so I am making it happen. How is your business going? I hope good
Thanks for the compliments. Sounds like your car is pretty nice. Shoot me a link to your build or where you keep your pictures. I enjoy reading through build threads. The budget for a build can get out of hand easily. It's tough to say I shouldn't upgrade this or use a better part when you are right there ready to replace it. The business is doing well. We have expanded our products quite a bit and have more coming down the road. Thanks again. :thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts