LS1LT1 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so who else has already put their car way for the year, if i had a beater mine would being put away

just seeing whats going on with everyone else, this sections been dead lately

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
Mine is ready to be put away, but with the warm weather lately I'm getting every day I can out of it.

And for the record, the season has been over since April. This was the sorriest racing season I've seen.

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
Not midwest but...Nov 19th is the last day of the year at the track here, planning to go see how poor of an M6 driver I still am.

·
Registered
724 Posts
today is the last day for street wars here i think, maybe a few of the other tracks will be open longer, but i dont know. if i can sell the car, i wont have to worry about putting it away...and i might pick up a beater before i get another fbody.

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
LiquidFire350 said:
:werd: ive heard from everyone that this year sucked

It did. I only brought my car out a few times for that reason. Too many safe racers. I had a 6 speed LS1 on slicks and skinny's want spots from me on Nitto's. Yeah that makes sense.

Not to mention he was lighter than me too. :poke:

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
Mine has been done for awhile. Sent it to get the suspension work done to it, and then it went right to the paint guy. I hope to get it back in about a month, then spend the winter putting it back together. I'm looking forward to next spring.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
gettinthere said:
It did. I only brought my car out a few times for that reason. Too many safe racers. I had a 6 speed LS1 on slicks and skinny's want spots from me on Nitto's. Yeah that makes sense.

Not to mention he was lighter than me too. :poke:
i remember some guy on a CBRR that wanted spots from matt, mdblackz28 :cancan:

·
Registered
65 Posts
baddogz28 said:
I need to get the Z back not frying alternators and batteries. :mad:
consider a higher wattage alternator maybe?

·
Registered
70 Posts
My shit is on jacks till I can afford a 9". I hope I can afford one by next spring. I only went to the track twice this year and almost no cruising. That will change once the 9 is in. Amongst other parts. :devil:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts