LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Harbinger of War
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry had to get it off my chest... i used to love winter up until last year when i got my camaro... now i cant standd it... wonder why that is... if anyone else isnt looking forward to -10 degree days feel free to speak up :D

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'd have to agree winter blows in a bad way. Last winter sucked, too cold and too much damn snow, I'm looking foward to shoveling 6 foot snow drifts again!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,979 Posts
Hmmm doesn't bother me except I can't ride the bike in it

·
Registered
838 Posts
Meh, I had a 13 sec. turdgen as my winter car for my second winter. If anything, I can be fairly sure that by now I'm one of the better drivers out there. After I move I'll be pretty confident that I'll be one of the best in a flurry/snow/rainstorm. Granted I'll likely be the only one on the road anyway. :lmao:

·
Registered
292 Posts
ya i used to love winter till i got my maro but it sucks when u dont have winter beater...the only fun thing about havin a rwd car in the winter is when u can blow donuts all day in ur work parkin lot and not get in trouble lol...hopefully this winters snowfall wont be to bad from what im hearing its not gonna be so im keepin my fingers crossed

·
Registered
253 Posts
I dont like the snow. That's why i got another car for it. :D Blissak tires

·
Registered
39 Posts
Yeah I Had to drive my maro throught the winter ladt year too= no fun for me. I was on bald as can be tires too. Not the kind of white knuckle driving I like!

·
Registered
138 Posts
thats exactly why i kept my beretta. mad FWD snow drifting gonna be happening this winter.

·
Registered
19 Posts
:eek: Guess we're in for a bit of weather difference.....there's 6 of us heading over to US for holidays which includes NY for a couple of days and new years eve. When we leave here it will be around 83.5 f. I''ve never seen snow before and the coldest it gets here in winter is around 49.5 f Today it's going to be min of 70 and top of 84 :cool:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Aussie Lt1 said:
:eek: Guess we're in for a bit of weather difference.....there's 6 of us heading over to US for holidays which includes NY for a couple of days and new years eve. When we leave here it will be around 83.5 f. I''ve never seen snow before and the coldest it gets here in winter is around 49.5 f Today it's going to be min of 70 and top of 84 :cool:
bring long pants, a few sweat shirts, a heavy jacket, some gloves & a warm hat hehe

·
Registered
45 Posts
after owning 4 trans ams and living in mass,you get used to it,besides i plow all the time so its money to me for more parts,

1 - 19 of 19 Posts