1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Whistles go Whoooooooooo
16,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
189 Posts
I'm running one, I mostly use it as a code reader and knock/retard, It has a bunch of other readings but I haven't really used any of them besides coolant temp. One downfall is you can't really use it in multiple cars...well you could but it would suck. If you can pick one up for cheap they're handy.

http://members.aol.com/InjuneerZZ/ScanMast.htm this page tells all the functions and what they can be used for.

·
Whistles go Whoooooooooo
16,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

·
Whistles go Whoooooooooo
16,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
189 Posts
Full throttle speed is who makes them, they used to go by another name I can't remember. Their price is steep, but if you want one badly...I tried getting one from them last year but they didn't have any instock. They called me like 3 months later when I already had one saying they had a new batch made. I found mine used for $130 just browsing around classifieds.

·
Whistles go Whoooooooooo
16,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
288 Posts
I googled "camaro lt1 scanmaster" and that place came up on the first page (6th down).. They can't be that bad, lol..

·
Whistles go Whoooooooooo
16,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
189 Posts
Hehe, well good luck in your search:thumbsup: usually every couple of months someones trying to get rid of one. But they can be scarce.

·
Global Moderator
13,121 Posts
Hate to break the news to you, but your answering a 10 year old post. Don't feel bad, I & everyone else did the same thing when we were noobees.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts