LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I received a SBC roller rocker setup in a box. Some hand written notes about how they were on a circle track car and the ratio is 1.6 on a Crower Sportsman Cam.
Can anyone identify them for me? Absolutely no markings on anything.

These are about 5 years old I think

Attachments

·
Global Moderator
13,219 Posts
Look like the proform rockers. Take them, put them in a box, take box to back yard and say last rites over it. Throw box in hole, cover hole back up.

Accept your mistake and move on. Please don't stick someone else with this snake oil.

·
Registered
585 Posts
No good Huh? I thought they seemed pretty soft...
I googled that name since I never heard of them and there are some not so nice complaints.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Yeah, ditch those. Get some Comps or Harland Sharps IMO.

·
Premium Member
5,014 Posts
proforms on dead stock springs and sub 6k rpm are okay just pull valve covers and inspect every oil change.

I ran cheap chinese rockers on comp beehives and beat the piss out of it.. but that's because engine carnage does not scare me

circle track guys buy tons of shitty Chinese rockers cause they are rebuilding weekly anyway.

but if you want cheap chinese prw are way beefier

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
...circle track guys buy tons of shitty Chinese rockers cause they are rebuilding weekly anyway...
Not exactly...

Those Proforms wouldn't last a trophy dash in a Late Model Stock Car engine.

I'd keep the stud girdles, though. Those don't need to be anything special as long as they line up with the studs correctly.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts