LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently living in Florida, and I own a 96 Trans Am. I want to start on some mods but would like info on emmisions restrictions in the state of Washington. Mainly exhaust stuff or anything else I should know to have a street legal car once I get up there. Any info will help thanks.

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
are you military? depending on what part... none. im in WA and my TA is well beyond steet legal and i have no problems at all. oh one crappy thing is that loud exhaust is a no-no. but i run a borla with a eletric cut out and when i see a cop i just hit the botton. never had a problem since the cutout.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea I am in the Navy. Thanks for the info. I guess now i can go ahead and run a new exhaust. Im thinking longtubes with a Y pipe "3" and maybe an SLP loudmouth. Any Ideas?

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
what part of WA you commin to? that exhaust is going to be pretty freakin loud, like i stated above WA police do not like loud exhaust. magna flow is a great system and you can always run a cutout when you wanna be loud. or you can spend a ton of money like i did and get a borla with a cutout.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts