LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do have the thread open for the 24x issues and I am receiving help. The thing is I'm not educated properly about how to tune and I do like to play with the small things. But when I have major issues with something such as tuning I prefer to have a professional handle it. Can anyone recommend a trusted competent tuner ( NOT PCMforless ) that is knowledgeable with LT1/24x setups? Either mail order tuner or local in the MD/DE area?

·
Registered
495 Posts
I know it's kind of a drive for you but Mayhem performance in Raleigh NC is a really conpetent tuner that I highly reccommend. They just tuned my friends TA and did a really good job. They mostly work on LS cars but know LTX cars as well they just did plugs and wires on my lT1.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Y not pcmforless they mustve screwed something up

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a PCMforless tune right now and it's a mess. And their customer service is lousy. I don't want to deal with them any more!

·
Registered
91 Posts
TuneTime Performance in Lakewood NJ. They are huge in the Gm world as well as other things. Dyno tuning, mail-in tuning, whatever. Definitely check them out on Facebook. The website is "ok"...does not do them justice at all. Good luck!

·
Premium Member
5,014 Posts
as alternatives,

solomon (lt1pcmtuning.com) is very affordable and has good results.

ed wright from fastchip is also very reputable, and has been around a long time, he probably knows more about the LT1 ecm than any other tune-by-mail guy.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
as alternatives,

solomon (lt1pcmtuning.com) is very affordable and has good results.

ed wright from fastchip is also very reputable, and has been around a long time, he probably knows more about the LT1 ecm than any other tune-by-mail guy.
Are these guys strictly LT1 PCM tuners or can they do the LS PCM conversion on LT1's as well?

·
Registered
861 Posts
Im suprised u had problems with pcmforless they have a shop here in ohio and i take my car there and they do a great job he knows his fbodys in and out there also a percormance shop to i no they have done cars for summit racing. So i dont no

1 - 10 of 10 Posts