LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Race-Prep announces the arrival of the largest displacement LS(X) engine on the planet! With the capability of producing up to 500ci displacement, this engine will be capable of DOMINATING the competition. Based on the extrordinary sucess of our previous 445ci builds, Power figures can be expected to be in the 700+HP range for a pump gas setup and the sky is the limit for a racing style engine, preliminary estimates put the race engine in the 850+HP range. The engine is modified for the displacement by ERL Performance, a very reputable and reliable designer and builder of deck plate systems and components. All parts are CAD designed and computer engineered to be reliable and provide many many thousands of miles of service in your street or race car. Race Prep is offering to its customers and the public a chance to be the first to obtain this level of performance from a streetable powerplant like this. We have been granted a distributorship from ERL based on our outstanding customer service and production of only the finest engines over the past four years. Race-Prep is very proud to be in this small number of companies selected as distributors by ERL as they hand picked only the best and most trustworthy companies in the LS(X) industry. The proposed engine build would consist of a "no holds barred" type of build where Race-Prep would be allowed full reign of the project (consulting with the customer of course) to achieve a level of performance never before produced by an LS(X) engine. Race-Prep assures the chosen customer the utmost power production for the application along with supreme streetability if chosen for a street car. If you want to get in on this, please call Race-Prep for details @ 760-200-5155 or E-mail us at [email protected]. We are anxious to start this project and be the first to deliver the awesome power of 500ci of LS(X)!!

·
Registered
612 Posts
id love a 500ci LSX engine, again, what would it cost the customer?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Including the whole lower assembly, the LS7 heads, a complete engine from intake to oil pan with injectors and all hardware you are going to be looking at around 28K I have not gotten the final price from ERL but this should be real close, not too much higher than our normal 420+inch engines really.

-Bryan

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Commando said:
[email protected]#^% a 500ci,, that should rock,, what about the tranny, what trans should work with this??
Believe it or not I would not recommend the 4L60E! LOL, But honestly I can say the T56 should be capable for a while, but you will likely want to get the trans built up to take the punsihment or install and auto that can take it.

-Bryan

·
Registered
39 Posts
That motor would be off the hook in my ride!

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
datsa spicy meatball!!!
dam 500 ci...

way outa my price range but cool idea... :cool:

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
yeh i been broke for a while (torn back muscle) but i am back online and at work... :D

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Don't worry Mickey 408ci the Victory way feels like a hell of a lot more :O)

aaaaaaaaaa somebody catch that cat and put it back in the bag :lol:

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
gettinthere said:
Still getting that intake manifold?
only if $$$ allows :eek:

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
:hijacked: lol... yes it is....

·