LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
First I am posting this thread here and at the general discussion so please no hassles. Okay! the question has been asked before about where do find a power steering delete bracket . Well for those of us that are utilizing a manual rack I have come up with a solution. Tell me what you think. I kept it simple yet usable. Plus this dang bracket can't be bought anywhere. Also, who would be interested in one or a group buy. I have to get atleast 15 brkts for a group buy. That said it will come with a heavy duty pulley for those of you wondering. Just wanted to put this out there as I finish up my fabrication. Tell me what you think and constructive critisism is needed. Thanks Power steering brkt2.jpg

View attachment 6969
I will be mounting this and doing final measurements next week when I get back from a training. Also this brkt is adjustable left and right and up and down. Just depends on applications. If there is something you may need fabbed let me know. Thanks for looking guys and gals.:usa:

·
Global Moderator
13,461 Posts
Think it's a fine idea for those wanting to run manual steering. Myself, I like my power steering.

The spirit of invention is a good thing. It keeps new ideas rolling along. Like Steveo making an a/c compressor delete pulley from the compressor itself.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts