LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy from dfw (from southeast texas though).

hope to plan some meets in the future. Post up people!!

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
About time another texas person shows up. Im from north richland hills. By ft worth. I dont no what direction away from ft worth i jsut moved here so im still leanring lol.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ive already figured out i hate the drivers here. Crazy , and always one the phone!!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
sup from south east texas. i dont own a domestic.....im an import driver FOR NOW...but i plan a 3rd gen camaro project in the future

·
Registered
4 Posts
Another DFW member here... Bedford to be exact.

·
Registered
4 Posts
so where are the races at?

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Legal is kennedale. Not-so-legal is highway 114 but everyone meets at westerncenter and beach st.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hi from South Texas guys (Laredo)...

Good to be on the beginning of a new board!

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Howdy one of my buddies dads lives in laredo along with my budies t/a being stashed away there (till he pays his dad back 5k)

howdy h-town im oringally from groves, tx (port arthur area)

·
Registered
112 Posts
1970judge said:
Howdy one of my buddies dads lives in laredo along with my budies t/a being stashed away there (till he pays his dad back 5k)
Heh...thats gotta be a tough wait....I would be more than glad to go by and stretch the TAs legs out a bit if they would like... ;)

-Milt

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Funny thing is the car is Exactly how he wanted it. He would except nothing less than a 01-02 black,ws6,6spd,t-tops,had to have drilled brakes,had to have exhaust. SOMEHOW he found the exact car right down to the drilled brakes. Dont ask me how. Its BONE stock other than magnaflow catback. His dad is making him keep it that way too. Headers, exhaust is all he can do. And my friend doesnt care. And that car NEVER sees over 70.

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
I hail from the aledo area. Just outside Fort Worth by Weatherford. Its freakin camaro heaven out here.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hello from Central Texas.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts