LS1LT1 Forum banner

101 - 120 of 378 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, My name is Mike and I live in the central Michigan area. I have just recently purchased a 1995 Z28 M6 that is all stock except for an exhaust. I have had quite a few (8 to be exact) Camaros in the past (Marriage and kids :violin:) anyways, this is my first 4th gen and I can not wait until the winter to change the motor out and get some gears. Thanks in advance for all the help

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, my name is Andrew, from CT, i am currently working on my 3rd trans am(all were 4th gen cars), absolutely love these cars.....the current one should be putting down a solid 400 to the wheels, havent dynod it yet but soon...just ironing out a few bugs, one reason im now a member

·
Registered
6 Posts
hey my names andy, im from new york, ive been trying since feb. cant get my 97 ss camaro inspected. becouse of my pending egr, oh and o2 monitors. hoping somone here might be able to help.
thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi my name is Chris. I recently bought a 95 LT1 firebird formula, 6 speed with 145,000 miles. Motor is all stock except for k&n air filter, longtube headers, full 3 in exhaust, and a 40 series flowmaster. Took it to the track last week for the first time (1/8 mile track) run pretty consistent 9.2, 9.3 (better than what I was expecting). Just signed up on here and looking for a few pointers or ideas for the future.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, my name is Chris. I recently just bought a 95 LT1 firebird formula, 6 speed. Pretty much all stock except for : longtubes, k&n airfilter, full 3 in exhaust, with 40 series flowmaster. Not sure on HP/tq but ran it at track for the first time (1/8 mile) and run consistently 9.2, 9.3 all night about 8 or 9 passes. Looking to get better time but not sure what's best for it. Also wanting to know will a 98 TA front clip bolt right up with the ram air hood. Not to crazy about the firebird clip.

·
Registered
6 Posts
hi i have a 97 camaro ss, think i ran out of gas. started to stubble when i tried to give gas, ran just under e, no gas light came on( usualy does). made it to the pump and put 20 in and it started but like it was tring to catch its breath now it turns over,and wont start, think im hearing the pump work work tho. is there a certain fuse or bleader valve on the intake i can check?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I am Dorrance from Barbados. I have owned a 79 Formula and 82 Formula. It would be nice to find a 98 Formula in good condition at a good price

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi i'm David from Dallas. originally had a 93 z28 with tons of problems, like something called a opti spark, lol. sold it and found myself buying a 95 z28 with mid headers, z06 wheels, moroso cold air intake, and just lowered it 1.8in (sorry couldn't stand the wheel gap). Plans are simple... low 12s. probably buying next an lt4 knock sensor, then 52 TB and ported intake and we'll see from there.

mission statement: "To walk any LS talking Noise"

·
Registered
53 Posts
Im rocketdan from Georgia, I recently bought a 95 z28 with blown head gaskets, I also bought a donor engine..Thanks for having me here:cool:

·
Registered
6 Posts
hi, my name is John im from Las Vegas Nevada, I have a 94 caprice 9c1, im looking for new friends and to learn a lot more than i currently know about my LT1...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, I'm Brian, live in the suburbs of Cincinnati OH. I have been a lurker for about 2 years and have found a ton of useful information. Building an engine to swap into my Z and am soooo incredibly lost. Hopefully you guys won't mind helping out. Wanting it to be alright for both strip and as a daily driver.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi im matt from nj i have a 93 z 28 m6 with some bolt ons my goal is to have a 12 sec dd

·
Registered
20 Posts
Newbe

Hey everyone glad to be here even though this is all new to me. My name is Jody and I am from Tulsa Oklahoma. I've got a 70 Pontiac lemans that I did an lt1 4l60e swap into it. So far the engine is a stock 95 corvette. My mods have been a fast chips PCM tune, shorty headers, magnaflow Duals with x pipe, msd cap rotor and coil, 160 thermostat, cai, 3.55 Richmond gears w/auburn locker, b&m quick silver shifter. Im to the point that I'm ready to start some reL hp mods and thought I would come get some real world advise from people who know the lt1.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello everyone! My name is Todd and I am from Carson, Washington. I own a 1999 Camaro convertable with a 3.8L engine. This is the first time that I have been a part of a a forum such as this.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hey my name is Alex. I have a 96 Trans am LT1. I am excited to be joining this forum! I want to fix a problem or two with my car and don't have a whole lot of money to put out. I was wondering if anyone might have an answer for one or two of my questions.

101 - 120 of 378 Posts