LS1LT1 Forum banner

81 - 100 of 378 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi my name is Dave-New member-sorry no pics of car-yet-2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6-have had it for a few years and in the process of doing external upgrades such as chroming underhood components, interior work and new wheels, tires and rotors.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hello everyone my name is Rick and im from florida i have a 02 firebird 3.8 i bought a couple of months ago and planning to swap out for a ls1 my brother sold me this summer.

·
Registered
6 Posts
New to the crew

New intro, but I've been poking around this site for awhile now, looking for advice, parts, etc. I got a 94 trans am gt, good mileage. Bone stock except for no cats. The previous owner put C5 corvette rims on there, 19's in the back, 18's in the front, I actually fell in love with look. I did the Ceta mod a few weeks back, love it. Bought exhaust tips for her, had the center console taken apart and relubed because it would stick in park pretty badly. Thanks to this site I had that done as opposed to getting charged to figure out why my car could hardly shift out of park. Shifts smooth as ever now. Also thanks to this site I had to rattle in my exhaust fixed... Tightened the heat shield. I love this car, its my daily driver and I plan to to soup her up. Any advice is appreciated. Currently looking for a passenger T-top.

Never unlatch your ttops unless your going to take them off right there and then. One of many lessons I learned while being intoxicated :craz28:

·
Registered
6 Posts
My name is Stacey, I live in Northern Indiana about 20 minutes away from Notre Dame, I just bought a black 1999 Trans Am, T-Tops, leather, LS1 motor, with few minor mods, ;) and one loud exhaust (No cats, and straight pipes that cut down to the ground right at my back tires, it rumbles) Pretty new to these cars, but my buddy was selling this one and it was an offer I couldn't refuse and I have always wanted one. Can't wait to drive it more.

·
Registered
5 Posts
How do I start a thread?

I am new to this and replying to someones thread is obvious enough, but how do I start a thread for specific questions I may have? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello I'm Kyle from Ohio I just bought a 1997 WS6 from a guy who wasn't sure off what-alls been done to it so I have to figure it out with some help. It has a bigger cam (not sure of what size yet),bored with new pistons and rods, MSD ignition system, Shorty headers with loudmouth exhaust, Port and Polished heads and 4:10 gears (I was told..lol) 3rd gear is grinding, i have a oil leak out of the timing chain cover and I think I blew the head gasket the other day so I have my work ahead of me. Future plans.... clean and fix all the problems and install a single turbo. I hope to talk to you all in the future for help and give any help I can to others. Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
HI!

My name is Tracy and I have a 94 Z28 6sp. Car just has K&N CAI and Manaflow cat-back. I am shooting for bolt on upgrades to possibly get into the High 12's and future plans are 400rwhp with a cam and porting the stock heads and intake ect. Looking forward to getting good tips and echanging some good chat on anything LT1.

·
Registered
9 Posts
hi
am ace from michigan, i just bought my 1993 z28 and loving it, it will be my summer toy, its bone stock but planning on tint windows dual cat back sloted rotors and red calipers and take the catlyct converter and replace it with a flex pipe no headers, seems too much work.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everyone! I'm Michael from Boise ID. Just bought my very first firebird, she's a 1994 with 186xxx on her. She's rough right now but she be beautiful when I get done.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello my name is Dustin, I am from North Carolina. I am in the process of doing an LT1 swap into a 87 S-10 Extended Cab. Bought motor from salvage yard I work at.
5.7L from a 1995 B body with 100k on it. The next evening I purchased a set of 374 Aluminum heads from 93 LT1 vette. Will post pics soon. Have several questions regarding possible set ups where should I ask these questions at. thanks in advance

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey I'm Scotty. Have owned several previous generation f-bods but just bought my first 4th gen. 2002 Z28 LS1, T-tops, leather, etc. only 67k original miles. I have worked on tons but always others', Came to get a little more knowledge. thanks:LS1LT1flag:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi,

Name is Mark. I live in West Texas(near Sweetwater). I just picked up a 93 Firehawk semi-basket case. I think it's prolly a clone but that's ok w/ me. Needs a transmission and motor put together. Though I've many a hotrod, this is my first FI GM so I'm very much a newbie to the 4th gen F-body. I have lots of questions and will need assistance just figuring out exactally what I have(4 bolt main iron block, ported alum heads, etc). I'll post up in the proper sections with more details.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello everyone,

My name is Caleb, I live in SW Washington State. I am currently daily diving my 95 Formula. Potted and polished heads, cold air, cam and exhaust.:D:cool: I plan to build an autocross weapon out of her.

It just takes cubic dollars. :LS1LT1flag:

81 - 100 of 378 Posts