LS1LT1 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 375 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
im junior from california i have a 94 firebird all stock now looking to do some great things to it any helpful advice or things i should do let me know look forward to getting to know all of you

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hey Mike, Just got a 96 Z28 convertible and posted my first thread today. This is a great forum. 2 hrs later and I,ve received lots of advice. Good luck on you,re project.

·
Registered
2 Posts
LT1 from 96 firebird

I purchased a wrecked 96 lt1 formula one firebird for the motor and tranny. I have a 29 model a sedan that I cut down into a king cap pickup. I bought the donor car to put in it. I pulled everything I could from the car, steering column and ignition, shifter, all car wiring but not the security wiring from the doors. I have the tank, fuel lines, radiator. I think I have everything to make this motor run except reprograming the computer to ignore security and rear o2 sensors. Is there someone out there that can help me learn more. I have a local man that can do the computer and wiring harness for about $500. I can do wiring but he may want to do it to avoid future problems, I understand. That is my starting point, am I in the right place. Jimmy

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello LT enthusiasts

Hello, my name is Jason, I own a 1994 Firebird Formula/Trans Am Gt... (Firehawk #285) I am from Central Illinois and happy to be here to hopefully get some answers as I am not a mechanic but like to do my own work....the firehawk has a LT1, 6 spd, couple other SPL add-ons when it became a firehawk in 94

·
Registered
33 Posts
Mcseccne...96 z28 in california , Modesto area

Hello, Finally found a lt1 site where actual daily discussion is happening . Have to get motor redone so so glad i found you all.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Hi everybody! I'm Stephanie, some of you may know my brother R3DLT1! but I recently bought and AMAZING 1998 Trans Am & i LOVE it! I'm lookin for some tires and ive asked around but im not sure what tires are best for my car; I mainly wante them for the winter time.

·
Registered
213 Posts
haha yea i searched it; sounds like alot of people disapproved of me gettin a car that i worked 3 jobs 16 hours a day 7 days a week for and pay for everything it need out of my own pocket. i dont let ANYBODY drive it and i havent raced at all. i treat that thing with so much care its insane. i just wish more people would be happy for me than dissapprove.

21 - 40 of 375 Posts