LS1LT1 Forum banner

321 - 340 of 378 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
HI. Im BC in Denver, CO. I have a 95 T/A. Straight pipe flow thru exhaust with Anza tips gives it a really nice rumble. Performance chip. Special ordered rear spoiler so it stands out a little from other T/A's

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello and thanks

I'm Johnny from Lewisville Tx. I have a 94 z28 convertible 6 spd and when I bought it I felt overwhelmed by the personality of the LT1. Thanks to these forums for the info, it's much appreciated!:LS1LT1flag:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Just realized I never posted here...my bad. My name is Jason...picked up a mildly built 95 Z28 hard top 6 speed from the junkyard back in August. Currently, it's a forged 355, GMPP cam, 1.6 roller rockers, ported heads, ported intake, hidden direct port nitrous setup...mild built T-56 with Viper main shaft upgrade and carbon fiber synchros, and upgraded factory 10 bolt with Auburn diff and crush sleeve eliminator. Plans are to pick up some LE2 heads and cam, stainless headers, true duals, new axles, poly all of the rear and replace as much of the factory suspension as I can. It's only going to take time and money...neither of which I have. LOL I also need to get some new wheels...salad shooters are terrible and tires are incredibly difficult to come by for a decent price. I can easily break them loose...even in 3rd...not sure if suspension related or if this little 355 is really putting out enough to do that.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Names jeff I just bought a 96 trans am ws6 with a lt4 swap completely built motor with 405 to the rear wheels. The car was built by Steve scit racing in Indiana, I live in virginia. Lots of questions I'm gonna need answered that's for sure

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello from east Arkansas. Not yet sure if I'm in the right place yet..
I have an LT1, but it's in a 1996 Cadillac Fleetwood. Currently I'm having engine trouble with it and figured users here would be more specifically knowledgable about the engine as opposed to a Cadi forum. Thanks in advance to anyone who offers assistance.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys...New to the site! My name is Scott and I just recently purchased a '96 Trans Am 6 speed! Always been an f body fan and love this site....some very good info and knowledgeable people and posts here!!!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello folks, I'm Jacob From Daytona Beach Fl. I'm a Jeep lover but all of my Jeeps have been Chevy powered. Just last week I snapped a rod. Catastrophic failure. Just finished LT1 swap. 1996 f-body,

·
Registered
2 Posts
looking for help with acceleration problem. I put the car in gear (Auto of course) start to drive all is good, then as if the throttle cable is cut no power rpms 800 to 1200 keep foot on peddle nothing then we start the bucking accel, no accel, accel, no accel, I have replaced the Throttle position sensor that did not work any suggestions????
if I put in neutral the motor revs with no hesitation put back in to drive and it starts all over again the problem is intermittent and making me mad what what what. thanks for any help

·
Registered
1 Posts
getting started

Hey everyone, my name is Anthony. I'm from GA, I have red 96 T/A with CAI, 40 series flowmaster exhaust. My next upgrades are going to be longtube headers, ory, lt4 hot cam kit and a nice tune to make them all get along.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi I'm Brian from Jacksonville north Carolina. Just bought a 2001 z28. It's already been a fun car and I've just got started in the list of mods I want to do.glad to join a site like this.

·
Registered
4 Posts
new user

Hi name is Dennis . Just bought a 95 Z28 automatic . Gonna fix up a bit I hope. i am 70 live in Louisiana cajun count

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Dennis, I hope you know a young man that likes cars and is willing to work on yours for you because undoubtedly you will be working on it. I'm a young man (35) and I find it difficult to work on it at times myself. Good luck to you and I hope your new car was treats you right.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi there! My name is Stas, I'm from Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine. In spring I bought 1995 Camaro Z28 AT. It's pretty good for city, but, unfortunately, not for track now. I've some problems with stuff under the hood like a Powerdyne supercharger and Paxta Map Fueler under the dash.

321 - 340 of 378 Posts