LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 380 Posts

·
Harbinger of War
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First id like to say welcome to the site..Please use this section only as an introduction.. a simple thread saying who you are .. where your from.. your vehicle goals etc...

Lately ive been seeing so many threads where people totally disreguard the section.. if you want answers to why your lt1 camaro is overheating? post in the lt1 section .. the place most viewed by fellow lt1 enthusiasts. etc...

feel free to post anything u need help or advice with .. just please make sure it is in the correct section.

·
Registered
45 Posts
my name is janson and i am from Kentucky i recently bought a 96 LT1 firebird

·
Registered
1 Posts
New man on "The Block"

I live in apple valley,ca-I am working on my '83 Z-28 Camaro; will post some pictures at a later date. My wife's car is a '98 Pontiac Trans am.
Looking forward to asking questions and answering some when i can.
thanks (CVA Shang38)My ship '58 to '60 :LS1LT1flag:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello everyone....my name is Joe, from Edmonton, AB Canada. I have a 1994 TA GT...looking forward to making some friends and talking cars with you all.

·
Registered
4 Posts
fuel trim code

Hey out there,
96 lt1 in c-4 vette
its been stroked, heads done by Elloits portworks, basiclly everything is fresh, but... I have a intermitant engine code po 172b (fuel trim rich bank 2), during build i replaced all o2 sensors. very little is said about code any ideas????

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi my name is Frank. I just bought a 94 TA GT. its got 83000 miles. it runs great and is in good cond. My plans are to make it all around better car performance and handling. What r the best ways to get started?!?!? i am excited to have fun with it. pleez all info greatly appreciated. only want the best for my baby.

·
Registered
936 Posts
whats up im from troy, NC. i got my first car last year and its a 95z with an a4. it had 188K on it with a blown head gasket. me and my dad swapped motors for one from a 95 deville and changed cams and the heads. which makes it the exact same as the camaro motor of that year. this motor has 89K on it and it runs 14.35 at 98mph in the 1/4. im expecting to eventually have a 12.5 daily driver out of it that gets decent mileage.....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi my name is Chris, i am from Raeford, NC. My wife bought a 93 Z28 back in May for me. I am currently Deployed right now, so i haven't had the chance to play with my Z. I will be home soon, so i cant wait to she what she has.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hey everyone. I'm Tommy from Palm Bay Fl. I just bought a 1996 Lingenfelter Trans Am. Been pokin around on this site for a while and cant tell you how impressed I am. If anyone is around the space coast, give me a shout

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi im mike im from cleveland texas and i just boughta 95 lt1 firebird i, acutally removing the engine to rebuild and crank up the ponies :lol:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I'm Scott from Santa Cruz, California. I've got a black 1997 WS-6 T/A, and also a 1995 camaro. Love both of 'em, and it's nice to be here

·
Registered
768 Posts
Im Joey from Wisconsin just bought a 1997 arctic white camaro z28.
it has a few minor things done already by the previos owner(magnaflow muffler, shift kit, 4' cowl hood, chrome wheels.)

I plan on headers, to a nicer exhaust(not sure what yet), intake, new wheels(black c5 zr1's?), tint windows, and eventualy more but thats the list for this winter.

thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello guys my name is murph I'm from new jersey/Philly.
I own an 96 chevy caprice LT1, it was an old taxicab with 228,000
miles on it. I'm having the motor rebuilt and I'm looking for some advice on LT1 motors. Go Phillies!!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
New USer Introduction

Hi everyone...
Im al n i have a 1964 impala which im tryin to restore, it has an orignal 6 cylinder engine and the whole deal, iv just bought an lt1 motor for it
n therefore joined here
Hope to learn through this forum

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Spc. Ortiz here from Puerto Rico currently in Iraq, I just bought a 94 TA stroked to 383 it has a bosh fuel pump and a fuel cell and a couple of uninstalled parts like Hooker exhaust 3" all the way and a nitrous system. The guy also sold me a stand alone ecu think is a microtech I'm new to muscle cars. Hope to learn and share my experience along the way ; )

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone.
I`m from northern europe, so take it easy on my english knowledge. I own a 94 z28 A4 since 2005. Some minor upgrades made. My goal for next 5 years - 500rwhp. :D
Happy to find this forum

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, my name is Mo, I live in the Turks and Caicos Islands and I own a 95 camaro sporting a 355, mild head and cam and 3:73's. My long term goal for my car is to build a 500hp street car. Short term goal is to purchase a 12bolt and an ls motor.

1 - 20 of 380 Posts