LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I liked the "Trans Am Prayer" so I made some of it into a meme with my 96 WS6 as the picture. Let me know what you think!

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And then the hate comments lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Lol it's not against all turbo'd vehicles, like Evo's/STi's. It is more so about those crappy, beat down, riced out cars that we all have seen and whether or not you vocalize anything about them we all know they are garbage. I respect most vehicles, I just liked the quote and figured it was funny. It's all in good fun not trying to start a flame war haha.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Lol it's not against all turbo'd vehicles, like Evo's/STi's. It is more so about those crappy, beat down, riced out cars that we all have seen and whether or not you vocalize anything about them we all know they are garbage. I respect most vehicles, I just liked the quote and figured it was funny. It's all in good fun not trying to start a flame war haha.
But you know its going to start one! Lmao ill start FUK YOUR ******* SHITBOX MY W34578 swap with turbo in my 91 civic hatch would blow your doors off n so on and on and on... But anyways cool pic man ! Most of all cool T/A

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hahahaha, thanks man! We still getting a meet set up or is it stalled out for now?

·
Registered
753 Posts
Most of the EVOs/STIs in my area are the riced out cars.
I would change turbo to fart can in the photo :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts