16,470 Posts

·
Less than 8 cylinder Moderator
4,979 Posts
How much boos ya seeing?

·
Registered
446 Posts
Not bad at all! Thats pretty respectful. Is there anything else done to it besides the turbo (internals wise of course)? (Theres probably a grocery list of stuff you got done to it is there? lol hahaha)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not bad at all! Thats pretty respectful. Is there anything else done to it besides the turbo (internals wise of course)? (Theres probably a grocery list of stuff you got done to it is there? lol hahaha)
I have a Delta custom grind cam in it and a set of Crane 1.6 ratio roller rockers. At the time I ran my best e.t. it only had the roller rockers installed everything else was stock. My biggest problems have been the a4 tranny and torque converter. I upgraded to a performabuilt level 1 trans and a 3200 stall Edge torque converter.

·
Registered
446 Posts
I have a Delta custom grind cam in it and a set of Crane 1.6 ratio roller rockers. At the time I ran my best e.t. it only had the roller rockers installed everything else was stock. My biggest problems have been the a4 tranny and torque converter. I upgraded to a performabuilt level 1 trans and a 3200 stall Edge torque converter.
Wow thats all you have done? I should of bought a damn V6 car and turboed it :lol: Have you had the PCM tuned or anything for the turbo?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow thats all you have done? I should of bought a damn V6 car and turboed it :lol: Have you had the PCM tuned or anything for the turbo?
I'm running a perfect power smt6 unit. It's a piggy back unit that controls timing and (4) auxillary injectors which are mounted to the plenum.
The stock ecm was left alone.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts